Declaring a Major

Students in Paul College must have a declared Major/Option by February 15th of their sophomore year. Please follow the instructions below to declare or change your major within Paul College. You can only make a change to your academic record once per semester.

For students not currently enrolled in Paul College, visit here for more information about the inter-college transfer application process.

Did you miss the option meetings for this semester?  Check out the recordings below

Declaring your Major/Option within Paul College

  • Sign into MyUNH
  • Select Webcat
  • Hover over the "Student Records" tab
    • Mouse down to "Change of Major"
    • Select "Change Major/Option"
  • Follow the prompts to declare your major and/or option
  • Click the "Submit" button
  • Click on the "Confirm" button
    • Note: you must select "CONFIRM" for the major request to go through

Your major and/or option declaration will be reviewed and approved by the Undergraduate Programs & Advising Office

  • It typically takes one ot two business days
  • Once your request is approved, you'll see the change reflected in Degree Works (example below)

How to see major or option declaration in Degree Works

a detailed explanation