Students in Paul College must have a declared Major/Option by February 15th of their sophomore year (for the 2020-2021 school year, the deadline is March 1st). Please follow the instructions below to declare or change your major within Paul College. You can only make a change to your academic record once per semester.
Did you miss the option meetings for this semester? Check out the recordings below
Declaring your Major/Option within Paul College
- Sign into MyUNH
- Select Webcat
- Hover over the "Student Records" tab
- Mouse down to "Change of Major"
- Select "Change Major/Option"
- Follow the prompts to declare your major and/or option
- Click the "Submit" button
- Click on the "Confirm" button
- Note: you must select "CONFIRM" for the major request to go through
Your major and/or option declaration will be reviewed and approved by the Undergraduate Programs & Advising Office
- It typically takes one ot two business days
- Once your request is approved, you'll see the change reflected in Degree Works (example below)