Paul College Study Abroad Policies

All international coursework must be approved in advance. 

Subject to approval of each individual course, students may transfer from abroad:

  • 50% of the coursework for the option
  • 30% of the coursework for the major core courses

             *In total, Paul College students may transfer no more than 50% of their major coursework from domestic and study abroad programs combined. 

  • A grade of “C” or better is required to transfer credit
  • A course taken at another institution may not be used under the University repeated course rule
  • If credit was received for a UNH course equivalent to the course taken at another institution, no transfer credit will be allowed

Senior Residency Requirement:  UNH residence policy states that students must attain the last one-fourth of their credits (generally 32 credits) toward the degree in residence at UNH as a matriculated student.  Students seeking to transfer credits that fall into this range must petition to the Academic Standards and Advising Committee through their Dean’s Office, unless they are taking these credits on an approved study abroad or study away program through UNH.