The Undergraduate Programs Office in Paul College has a team of advisors that focus on encouraging and supporting students to discover and explore their academic, personal and professional interests during their time at UNH. Through a collaborative and holistic approach, advisors empower students to take responsibility for their collegiate experience.
Upon entrance to Paul College, students are assigned to an academic advisor. To find out who your academic advisor is, please log into DegreeWorks.
Our Responsibility to You
- Assist in developing your academic plan that advances you toward graduation in a timely manner.
- Explore academic opportunities that interest you (major(s), minor(s), study abroad/away, research, etc.).
- Discuss your academic performance and strategies for success.
- Support you in decision-making and navigating challenges.
- Clarify university policies, procedures and regulations.
- Guide you to appropriate support services within the university.
- Challenge you to explore new experiences and make the most of your time at UNH and Paul College.
Our Expectations of You
- Be proactive instead of reactive. Seek help when you need it and do not wait until the last minute.
- Prepare yourself with materials, discussion points, questions, etc. for advising meetings ahead of time.
- Monitor your academic progress by reviewing DegreeWorks regularly.
- Review and respond to your UNH email every day! Email is UNH’s primary method of communication.
- Pay attention to deadlines and information sent out by university offices.
- Be an actively engaged student. Get involved on campus and explore new things that excite you to make the most of your experience.
- Utilize your resources, including visiting professor office hours, Connors Writing Center, Math Center, CaPS, CFAR, PACS, Health & Wellness, Beauregard Center, etc.
For information on undergraduate programs contact:
Paul College Suite 101
(603) 862-3885 (voice)
(603) 862-1883 (fax)
Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Educational Program Coordinator
Director, Undergraduate Programs
Sr. Administrative Assistant, Undergraduate Programs and Advising Office