The Undergraduate Programs Office in Paul College has a team of advisors that focus on encouraging and supporting students to discover and explore their interests both academically and personally during their time at UNH. Through a student centered approach, advisors can help students choose a major, develop an academic plan, study abroad, navigate challenges and advance towards graduation in a timely manner. Undergraduates are also encouraged to develop an advisory relationship with one or more faculty members with whom they have mutual interests. All students are urged to seek as much assistance as they need, but are reminded that it is their ultimate responsibility for knowing and meeting the various academic requirements for a degree.
Upon entrance to Paul College, students are assigned to an academic advisor that will work with them throughout their time at UNH. To find out who your academic advisor is, please log into MyWildcatSuccess.
Our Responsibility to You
- To help you explore your interests/goals and relate them to academic majors.
- To clarify university policies, procedures and regulations.
- To discuss your academic performance and opportunities that interest you.
- To refer you to appropriate support services within the university, when needed.
- To challenge you to think outside the box and explore new things.
Our Expectations of You
- Be proactive instead of reactive. Seek help when you need it and do not wait until the last minute.
- Read your UNH email every day! Pay attention to deadlines and information sent out by university offices. Email is our official way of communicating with you.
- Be an actively engaged student. Get involved on campus.
- Monitor your academic progress by reviewing Degree Works each semester.
- Develop an advisory relationship with at least one faculty member during your time in Paul College.
For information on undergraduate programs contact:
Paul College Suite 101
(603) 862-3885 (voice)
(603) 862-1883 (fax)
Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- We're holding special first-year student walk-in hours in July and August on Tuesday afternoons and Wednesday mornings
- Any incoming first-year student who has questions can speak with the "advisor-on-duty"
- The schedule is below:
Day & Time (all times are in EDT)
July 7, 2:00 PM-4:00 PM Click here! Melissa Beecher July 8, 10:00 AM-12:00 PM Click here! Melissa Beecher July 14, 2:00 PM-4:00 PM Click here! Lauren Cunningham July 15, 10:00 AM-12:00 PM Click here! Lauren Cunningham July 21, 2:00 PM-4:00 PM Click here! Sean Stewart July 22, 10:00 AM-12:00 PM Click here! Sean Stewart July 28, 2:00 PM-4:00 PM Click here! Andrea LaBonte July 29, 10:00 AM-12:00 PM Click here! Andrea LaBonte August 4, 2:00 PM-4:00 PM Click here! Rachel Kim August 5, 10:00 AM-12:00 PM Click here! Rachel Kim August 11, 2:00 PM-4:00 PM Click here! Lisa Pappajohn August 12, 10:00 AM-12:00 PM Click here! Lisa Pappajohn
- An academic advisor will be available for VIRTUAL walk-in assistance during the semester. More information on when and how online walk-in hours will be conducted is coming. Stay tuned!
- Walk-in advising is for quick questions (current courses, declaring an option, academic requirements, etc.) that do not require an appointment.
Note: Walk in hours are not for more in depth conversations, such as study abroad planning/paperwork or future planning. For those questions/concerns, please schedule an appointment.
Academic Counselor, Undergraduate Programs
Undergraduate Programs, Educational Program Coordinator I
Director, Undergraduate Programs
Senior Program Support Assistant, Undergraduate Programs
Assistant Director, Undergraduate Programs
Administrative Assistant III, Undergraduate Programs and Advising Office