Due to COVID-19, Fall 2020 registration will be conducted online. Please use your advisor's Canvas site to access important resources and to upload your completed registration form.
Registration forms for current and rising seniors are due to your advisor by April 3rd. Rising juniors, your uploaded registration form is due by April 10th.
The Fall 2020 registration form can be found in your advisor's Canvas group and needs to be uploaded to your advisor's site in order to be reviewed.
This year, you can elect to:
- Meet with your advisor for a virtual pre-registration appointment, or
- Opt-out of meeting with your advisor and receive feedback and edits on your registration form via email
- Your registration form will be returned to you two (2) days before your scheduled registration date
Make sure you indicate your preference on your uploaded registration form!
Registration dates based on class year:
- SENIORS (90 or more credits earned): April 20th
- JUNIORS (58-89 credits earned): April 22nd
- SOPHOMORES (26-57 credits earned): April 27th
- FIRST YEARS (0-25 credits earned): April 30th
- First year students: you'll work with your Peer Advisor for registration
Fall 2020 courses:
- The Fall 2020 course search can be found here
- Some course numbers have changed. Please consult the course number guide found here
The Fall 2020 registration form can be found in your advisor's Canvas group as registration will be conducted virtually this semester.
- Download your registration form from Canvas
- Indicate whether you'd like to meet for a registration appointment
- Upload your completed registration form as an assignment in your advisor's Canvas group
- Current and rising seniors, your registration form is due by April 3rd
- Rising juniors, your registration form is due by April 10th
UNH allows undergraduate students to register for up to 12 total credit hours. Because of the intensive nature of the 5-week session, Paul College Students are advised to only register for one major course. Permission will not be given for more than two major courses in a 5-week session. In addition, we recommend only one online major course be taken during a 5-week session. Based on current academic standing, individual students may be restricted to one major course per session.
Most Paul College summer courses have prerequisites and major restrictions, which are listed when you search the courses at courses.unh.edu. You are responsible for checking course pre-requisites. You may be dropped from any course(s) when pre-requisites have not been met.
Summer Session Only students who want to take a major restricted course must contact the Undergraduate Programs and Advising Office (PaulCollege.firstname.lastname@example.org) to verify that they have met prerequisites.
No class or section will be taught if the enrollment does not meet minimum requirements at the end of the registration period.
Course Load Policy
Due to the intensive format of January Term, ALL students are limited to registering for one* course and a maximum of 4 credits.
*One Course Exception: Students may register for more than one course provided the courses DO NOT meet concurrently and the total credits DO NOT exceed the 4 credit maximum.
What does Degree Works do?
- Shows you what courses you have completed and what they count for (in yellow)
- Shows what courses you are currently registered for (in blue)
- Shows you what requirements you still have left to complete (in red)
- Note: Courses that you have transferred into UNH may not be listed correctly. Please contact your Academic Advisor if you have any questions.
- Allows you to run a "What If" scenario for different majors.
How to access Degree Works:
- 1. Go to my.unh.edu and login.
- 2. Select Webcat
- 3. Select Student Records
- 4. Select Degree Evaluation
- 5. Select Degree Works - For students first admitted to UNH Fall 2013 and after
- 6. Select the Refresh icon (circle with arrows)