Registration advising appointments for Fall 2019 will begin on Thursday, April 4 starting with juniors & seniors. You will need to schedule an appointment with an advisor through the email that was sent to you directly. These appointments are 15 minutes long and you must have the course registration paperwork completed prior to your meeting time.
SENIORS (90 or more credits earned): Thursday, April 4 - Tuesday, April 16
JUNIORS (58-89 credits earned): Thursday, April 4 - Tuesday, April 16
SOPHOMORES (26-57 credits earned): Wednesday, April 17 - Friday, April 26
FIRST YEAR (0-26 credits earned): Monday, April 8 - Wednesday, April 17 **Students meet with their Peer Advisors at assigned times.**
UNH allows undergraduate students to register for up to 12 total credit hours. Because of the intensive nature of the 5-week session, Paul College Students are advised to only register for one major course. Permission will not be given for more than two major courses in a 5-week session. In addition, we recommend only one online major course be taken during a 5-week session. Based on current academic standing, individual students may be restricted to one major course per session.
Most Paul College summer courses have prerequisites and major restrictions, which are listed when you search the courses at courses.unh.edu. You are responsible for checking course pre-requisites. You may be dropped from any course(s) when pre-requisites have not been met.
Summer Session Only students who want to take a major restricted course must contact the Undergraduate Programs and Advising Office (PaulCollege.firstname.lastname@example.org) to verify that they have met prerequisites.
No class or section will be taught if the enrollment does not meet minimum requirements at the end of the registration period.
Course Load Policy
Due to the intensive format of January Term, ALL students are limited to registering for one* course and a maximum of 4 credits.
*One Course Exception: Students may register for more than one course provided the courses DO NOT meet concurrently and the total credits DO NOT exceed the 4 credit maximum.
What does Degree Works do?
- Shows you what courses you have completed and what they count for (in yellow)
- Shows what courses you are currently registered for (in blue)
- Shows you what requirements you still have left to complete (in red)
- Note: Courses that you have transferred into UNH may not be listed correctly. Please contact your Academic Advisor if you have any questions.
- Allows you to run a "What If" scenario for different majors.
How to access Degree Works:
- 1. Go to my.unh.edu and login.
- 2. Select Webcat
- 3. Select Student Records
- 4. Select Degree Evaluation
- 5. Select Degree Works - For students first admitted to UNH Fall 2013 and after
- 6. Select the Refresh icon (circle with arrows)