It's the most wonderful time of year: registration season is here!
The only thing between you and registration serenity are these 3 steps
The 1, 2, 3s to Registration Success!
Step 1: Read the email you receive from your advisor VERY carefully
The email contains important and helpful information, like:
- A link to the Paul College registration resource page
- A link to the registration form (you'll need to download the form, fill it in, and then submit it to your advisor before your registration appointment)
- A link to make your registration appointment
- A link to a special Microsoft Form (this is where you'll upload your completed registration form in advance of your appointment)
Step 2: Before your registration appointment
- Make sure you download, complete, and upload your registration form
- Input your information in the Microsoft Form
- Upload your completed registration document to the Microsoft Form
Step 3: During your Zoom appointment
- You'll review the registration form you uploaded into Microsoft Forms with your advisor
- Your advisor will make any edits and necessary notes
- You'll receive your RAC and registration day and time!
- This is based on earned credits
- Your advisor will email you the edited registration form with your RAC
Registration Form Resource Timeline
Let's do some troubleshooting!
If you hit a snag, read through the following options
How do I...
- All students will need to make an appointment with their assigned advisor. All appointments this term will be via Zoom.
- You will get your RAC during your appointment!
When Will I...
- You'll get an email with a special scheduling link--use that link to make an appointment!
- As long as you don't miss your schedule appointment time, you'll meet with your advisor before you register for classes (we promise!)
- Your registration day is based on your class year
- And, your class year is based on the number of earned credits you have
- November 23rd: Seniors (90 or more earned credits)
- November 30th: Juniors (58 to 89 earned credits)
- December 3rd: First-years (0 to 25 earned credits)
- December 8th: Sophomores (26 to 57 earned credits)
- During your pre-registration appointment with your advisor
What do I do if...
- Make sure your option is declared in WebCat
- Double check any program, College, or class-year restrictions included in the course description
- Note that if a course is closed, it's full
- Still having trouble? Visit your advisor's Zoom drop-in hours on your designated registration day!
- You can hop on your advisor's Zoom link during your designated registration day
- If you missed your meeting or forgot to schedule, you will need to come to drop-in day for your class. We will review your schedule and get you your RAC, but you will forfeit your priority time.
Sophomores: this is for you!
We know that this isn't your first time registering for courses but it is your first time doing it on your own (outside of FIRE). We wanted to pull together some helpful tips and resources to make your registration journey as smooth as possible.
The guides below are for Business Administration students. For Economics and Hotel & Hospitality students, reach out to your advisor to learn more about what your sophomore fall and spring schedule will look like!
|Pre-requisite decoder (i.e., if you're thinking about optioning in…)|
|Accounting||ADMN 502 & ADMN 503|
|Entrepreneurial Studies||ADMN 585, ADMN 570|
|Information Systems & Business Analytics||ADMN 410 & ADMN 510|
|International Business & Economics||ADMN 585, ADMN 570, ADMN 575|