It's the most wonderful time of year: registration season is here!
The only thing between you and registration serenity are these 5 steps
Explore this site and review the resources
Everything you need to get yourself ready and to complete your form are here:
Here's a timeline to get your started but if you're already filled with questions, read through our registration FAQ to get the jitters out!
- Check Degree Works for program requirements
- WebCat > Student Records > Degree Evaluation
- Check your UNH email for a list of deadlines, links, and important resources related to registration (sent by your advisor)
- Fill out your course registration form
- Upload your completed course registration form to your advisor's designated BOX folder
- This needs to be done by your class year's designated due date!
- Be sure to use the following naming convention: Lastname_Firstname
- Schedule a pre-registration appointment with your advisor in myWildCat Success
Let's get ready to register!
Registration Form Resource Timeline
Let's do some troubleshooting!
If you hit a snag, read through the following options
How do I...
- All students will need to make an appointment with their assigned advisor. All appointments this term will be via Zoom.
- You will get your RAC during your appointment!
When Will I...
- You'll get an email with a special scheduling link--use that link to make an appointment!
- As long as you don't miss your schedule appointment time, you'll meet with your advisor before you register for classes (we promise!)
- Your registration day is based on your class year
- And, your class year is based on the number of earned credits you have
- November 23rd: Seniors (90 or more earned credits)
- November 30th: Juniors (58 to 89 earned credits)
- December 3rd: First-years (0 to 25 earned credits)
- December 8th: Sophomores (26 to 57 earned credits)
- During your pre-registration appointment with your advisor
What do I do if...
- Make sure your option is declared in WebCat
- Double check any program, College, or class-year restrictions included in the course description
- Note that if a course is closed, it's full
- Still having trouble? Visit your advisor's Zoom drop-in hours on your designated registration day!
- You can hop on your advisor's Zoom link during your designated registration day
- If you missed your meeting or forgot to schedule, you will need to come to drop-in day for your class. We will review your schedule and get you your RAC, but you will forfeit your priority time.