Community, Diversity and Inclusion
Consistent with the Paul College mission, we aim to be “an inclusive community that respects and harnesses the power of diverse perspectives, identities, and experiences to enhance learning”.
The Diversity, Equity and Inclusion working group supports the Paul College goal of being an “inclusive community” by:
- Identifying & amplifying underrepresented perspectives
- Examining College policies and procedures that disadvantage some groups, and recommending changes to address potential harm caused by such policies and procedures
- Providing opportunities for engagement, education, and dialogue regarding issues related to diversity and inclusion
- Operationalizing the college’s diversity goals by working with the dean to establish metrics
- Assessing and Monitoring the college’s progress towards becoming a more inclusive community