We welcome you to join the BiP movement, where innovation meets collaboration to transform UNH students into business professionals that are ready to take on the real world.
Our goal is to build partnerships with companies and business professionals that bring current, relevant skills and practices to students. We will work with you one-on-one to transform your expertise or your company's in-demand skill sets into a course for Paul students.
The time for sculpting students into business professionals is now, join BiP today!
Instructor Krystal Hicks
Krystal Hicks, Lindt
BiP Course: "College to Career: How to Stand Out in Today's Job Market"
“My biggest goal is that students become more self-aware throughout the entire process so that they can have a more real conversation with themselves and what they want to do."
Instructor Mike O'Reilly
Mike O'Reilly, Savvy Management
BiP Course: “Agile Product Management”, "Organizational Agility"
"Bringing that insight of what agile is and more importantly, making sure that these students have a nice broad understanding of agility, is a huge plus not only for the students but for their organizations and that’s going to be a win win situation."
Instructor Ed Miles
Ed Miles, AMI Graphics
BiP Course: “Unlocking the Secrets of Productization and Market Segmentation”
“I think the experience that I can share it’s far reaching from all the different roles that it takes from the very beginning to being a medium sized company now.”
Instructor Kim Clark
Kim Clark, Director of Paul College Career and Professional Success (CaPS)
BiP Course: "Career Strategy & Development"
“Students are able to interact with employers during recruiting panels and career events as well as develop their professional profiles on LinkedIN and in creating their resumes. Employers enjoy participating in the class career events and students benefit from creating solid connections”
Explore Program Details
|How to Talk Stocks||Social Intelligence|
|Organizational Agility||Social Intelligence|
|Leadership Seminar||Social Intelligence|
|Peer Advising||Social Intelligence|
|Leadership in Practice||Social Intelligence|
|Semester in the City||Social Intelligence|
|Study Abroad||Social Intelligence|
|You Got the Job...Now What: First 180 days||Social Intelligence|
|Data Visualization: Tableau||
|Adv. Excel for Financial Analysis||Analytical Intelligence|
|Data Driven Decisions: DOMO||Analytical Intelligence|
|Social Venture Innovation||
|Sports Product Concepts I: Disruption||Analytical Intelligence|
|Spinning Up Mobile Apps||Analytical Intelligence|
|Virtualization Technologies||Analytical Intelligence|
|Inbound Marketing||Competitive Intelligence|
|Sports Product Concepts II: Creation & Launch||Competitive Intelligence|
|Smart Segmentation & Productization||Competitive Intelligence|
|Taking a Company from 10mil to 200mil||Competitive Intelligence|
|Bitcoin & Blockchain||
|Agile Product Management||Competitive Intelligence|
|CRMs: Salesforce||Competitive Intelligence|
|Career Strategy & Development||Professional Intelligence|
|College to Career: How to Stand Out in Today's Job Market||Professional Intelligence|
|U.S. Job Market for International Students||Professional Intelligence|
|CRM: Salesforce Internship||Professional Intelligence|
|Securities Industry Essentials (SIE) Prep||Professional Intelligence|
- Work with our students to solve your current business needs
- Gain exposure to new ideas and fresh perspectives
- Analyze and interpret data
- Acquire access to high performing students
- Identify potential interns or prospective employees
- Develop future business leaders
- Make a positive impact
As part of the BiP instructor alliance, we'll coach you through course development, active-learning techniques, and the ins and outs of teaching and here's how...
- Support for online learning management system "Canvas"
- BiP Bootcamp
- Assistance in creating and organizing course structure and materials
- Become part of a strong network that focuses on supporting one another
- Recap meetings to share best practice techniques
- BiP Student Allies: In-classroom student support
Curriculum & Requirements
Students take a minimum of four courses, one in each of the core competency areas:
- Social intelligence - Ability to navigate complex social relationships and environments.
- Analytical intelligence - Ability to analyze and evaluate ideas, solve problems and make decisions.
- Competitive intelligence - Ability to gather, analyze and distribute information and ideas about products, customers, competitors or the external environment.
- Professional intelligence - Ability to leverage skills and talents within a professional domain and expand their network
In tandem with intelligence competencies, each BiP course has developmental goals that impact the capabilities of students to utilize what they've learned in ways that advance their professional development.
- An array of 2-credit courses taught primarily by industry professionals
- Courses incorporate current business data and practices
- Administer active individual and team-based experiences that simulate working in a realistic business environment
- Immersive 7 or 14 week terms delivered as face-to-face, virtual or hybrid courses
- Students can gain credit from additional experiential learning opportunities such as study abroad, internships and applicable Paul College student organizations