A top-ranked MBA is closer than you think
You're eager to advance or switch your career and know an MBA is the best way to get there. It's a great investment and the best graduate degree to help you develop the highly sought-after skills and knowledge needed to advance in your current organization, to manage and lead, shift career paths, or re-enter the workforce. As a working professional, active volunteer, and/or family caregiver, you need flexibility to take classes at a time that fits your busy life from anywhere. The University of New Hampshire’s Peter T. Paul College of Business and Economics offers one of the nation's best online and part-time MBA programs, which stands out among its peers for outstanding student support and success.
KEY PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS
- Nationally ranked: Our online MBA program is ranked #56 nationally by U.S. News & World Report and the online and part-time MBA programs are highly ranked programs in northern New England.
- AACSB accredited: We are the only online New Hampshire program that has earned top accreditation by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), the gold standard for business schools.
- Flexible: Take classes entirely online, face-to-face evenings on UNH’s Durham and/or Manchester campuses, or combine both.
- Set your pace: Start in the in the fall or spring and complete your degree in 2 to 3.5 years.
- Outstanding faculty: Our faculty stand out as active researchers bringing cutting-edge knowledge and former executives bringing real-world perspectives to their teaching.
- Engaged and experienced classmates: Your peers, averaging 10 years of professional experience, bring diverse viewpoints, allowing you to gain new perspectives through online discussion boards.
- Industry-driven curriculum: Customize your MBA with one of six options to choose from in finance, information systems and business analytics, marketing, global business, growth and innovation, or hospitality management. The marketing option is ranked #9 nationally by Best Value Schools. Or chart your own course by choosing the combination of electives best suited to your interests.
- GMAT optional: The MBA program is test-optional; however, applicants are strongly encouraged to submit scores as they are used in the selection process for some program scholarships.
Offered entirely online and taught by the same great faculty as our other MBA options, this program is ranked among the Top 100 Best Online MBA Programs in the U.S. Classes are taught asynchronously with 24/7 technology support. Students have access to the same support services as our full-time and part-time students. Complete in 18-42 months.
Offered evenings in Durham and Manchester with the option to also take online classes, this program is ranked the top Part-Time MBA Program in northern New England and is taught by the same great faculty as the full-time program. An industry-driven curriculum defines the part-time MBA, which can be completed in 18-42 months.
This accelerated one-year program is defined by a small cohort-based learning experience. Included in the tuition is a robust global experiential learning component (in person residencies or virtual depending on safety). The program includes an internship and culminates with a corporate consulting project.
REPORTED INCREASE IN SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES IN THEIR CURRENT JOB
AVERAGE AGE OF STUDENTS
OF STUDENT ARE FROM OUTSIDE NEW HAMPSHIRE
- We are one of only 5 percent of business schools worldwide to hold AACSB Accreditation — the gold standard in business education.
- Our Online MBA program is top ranked nationally by U.S. News & World Report.
- Our MBA programs are offered on the Durham campus, on New Hampshire’s seacoast, and on the Manchester Campus, the state’s urban center -- both situated an hour north of Boston. The program can also be taken 100 percent online.
- We have a dedicated Career and Professional Success office to help you land that job.
Where Are They Now?
TECHNOLOGY BUSINESS RESEARCH
UNITIL SERVICE CORP.
MASSCHUSETTS GENERAL HOSPITAL
LINDT & SPRUNGLI
Career Outcomes for Paul College MBAs
The charts below depict the industries and job functions of our 2018 and 2019 MBA graduates