Welcome to the digitized version of the Undergraduate Programs & Advising Office's wall of paper!  Everything that was once included on the lobby wall can now be found here.  The Office of the Registrar also has a complete list of forms should you need something not found here.  

Hotel & Hospitality Management Foundation Requirements

  • Tracks within the Hotel & Hospitality Management program are optional and note required

Practicum Internship Guide

Minors within Paul College (click on the minors below to see their course requirements):

Minor Certification form

  • This is completed during the semester that you're in your final minor course(s)