Parker Media Lab offers technical help with videos as well as camera loans. Contact the Lab at 862-1747 or stop by in room 237 of the Dimond Library. Equipment circulation is the same as the Lab's hours.
- A Guide to Using PowerPoint to Present Your Research as a Large-format Poster
- UNH Printing Services' Poster Printing Guide
- UNH Printing tips for creating a poster Part 1
- UNH Printing tips for creating a poster Part 2
- UNH Printing Services
- ESRC Poster Printing, Morse Hall
- Off-campus printers
- UNH logo and usage guidelines
Professor Michael Swack of the Carsey Institute is offering free consultation to teams to help them refine their positioning as social or environmental impact projects. Contact him by email to make an appointment.
The Undergraduate Research Conference (URC) website provides tips for conducting oral presentations and creating posters. Note that requirements listed on the URC website may be different from those for the Nelson, Albin and Holloway competitions.
- The UNH ECenter at UNHInnovation in Madbury Commons provides bootcamps, a speaker series, a student-run Makerspace, a co-working space and expert one-on-one advice. UNH ECenter staff can help you refine your business model, solidify your plan, create a compelling story and fine-tune your pitch. The ECenter welcomes participants to schedule private consultations.
Workshops and Consultations
Paul College in cooperation with the UNH ECenter will offer workshops and seminars to help students advance through the competition.
Individual Team Practice Sessions or Other Advice
Schedule by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- NH SBDC
The NH SBDC provides confidential, long-term management consulting and educational programs and offers a variety of e-tools including e-Learning for Entrepreneurs - online anytime at no cost, as well as access to information and referral. The NH SBDC is an outreach program of the UNH Peter T. Paul College of Business and Economics, and a cooperative venture of the U.S. Small Business Administration, the State of New Hampshire (DRED), the University System of New Hampshire, and the private sector.
Supported by the Small Business Administration, SCORE is an organization of retired executives who provide free consultative business advice and know-how. For more information contact Richard H. Clough, SCORE counselor, at (603) 225-6885, or the SCORE office in Manchester at (603) 666-7561.
- Garage Technology Ventures offers online advice on everything from getting started to getting to wow!
- Entrepreneur.com - Entrepreneur Magazine's guide to start-up basics includes how-to guides of all aspects of creating a new business.
- bplans.com - In-depth resources for starting a business, including sample business plans, interactive tools, calculators, templates and more.