There are a plethora of resources at UNH to help you be successful. Take advantage of them! Go to each centers' website for the most up-to-date hours and information.
You can also "heart" the "Student Academic Resources for Assistance" app in myUNH to help you navigate to these offices' webpages.
For Paul College Teaching Assistant hours and Study Skills reminders, scroll down to the bottom of the page.
Paul College Teaching Assistants: SPRING 2022
|Day||Time||TA||Professor||Room or Zoom link|
|Day||Time||TA||Professor||Room or zoom link|
Study Skills Suggestions & Supports
We all need a little extra help from time to time whether it's in or outside of the classroom. If you're feeling like you're behind, start with the action that resonates most with you. Getting back on track isn't linear--everything's connected--it doesn't matter what you focus on first, what matters is taking that first step. The good news is: there are lots of people, offices, and resources on campus that can help.
- Use your favorite calendar tool to understand your schedule (that means everything, not just class)
- Spend time thinking about how you want to spend time
- Priorities change: build a daily and weekly schedule that reflects that
LEAN ON THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU
- If you need help, ask!
- We're here to ensure you're running on all cylinders (mentally, emotionally, physically, and academically)
- You can't do your best if you don't feel your best
FIND A GO-TO SPOT
- Where do you feel most productive?
- Where do you feel safest?
- Where do you feel most supported?
- Where do you feel most creative?
Looking to connect with someone in the Center for Academic Resources? Reach out to an Academic Mentor or a professional Educational Counselor!
Academic Mentor information:
- What's an Academic Mentor?
- Academic mentors are undergraduate students with valuable experience and specialized training to coach their peers on how to reach their academic goals
- Click here to sign up and schedule with an Academic Mentor
Educational Counselor information:
- What's an Educational Counselor?
- Educational Counselors help students on issues impacting their success and with guidance, students create plans to reach their academic/personal goals
- How do I connect with an Educational Counselor?
- Schedule an appointment with one of CFAR's professional Educational Counselors by emailing one of them!
- Not sure what works for you? Just email CFAR with your specific questions!