Rosenberg International Franchise Center To Host Free Virtual Social Franchising Conference
Peter T. Paul College of Business and Economics’ Rosenberg International Franchise Center (RIFC), in partnership with the International Franchise Association’s (IFA) Social Sector Franchise Task Force and UNH’s Changemaker Collaborative, will host a virtual conference “Using Financing to Unleash the Power of Franchising in the Social Sector” on Oct. 28, 2020, from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. ET.
This free event will convene a diverse group of social sector and commercial franchisors and franchisees, social impact investors and donors, franchise experts and consultants, and other thought leaders and scholars from around the world to discuss best practices for using the variety of financing options available to help social franchises grow efficiently and sustainably in today’s challenging environment.
- E. Hachemi Aliouche – Director, Rosenberg International Franchise
- Center, Paul College - University of New Hampshire
- Marla Rosner – Senior Learning & Development Consultant, MSA Worldwide; Chair, IFA Social Sector Task Force
- Marc Blumenthal – Executive Director, Social Ventures Foundation
- Galen Welsch – CEO, Jibu
- Walter Tukahiirwa – Franchisee, Jibu
- Sabrina Habib – Co-founder, Kidogo
- Lynda Toussaint – CEO, Unjani Clinics
- Peter D. Holt – President & CEO, The Joint Chiropractic; Vice-Chair, IFA Social Sector Task Force
- Julie McBride – Founder & CEO, Stage Six
For more information, and to register, visit: https://www.unh.edu/rosenbergcenter/2020-unhifa-virtual-conference-social-franchising