The Paul College holds the distinct honor of being accredited by AACSB International (The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business), the premier accrediting agency for business schools, worldwide. AACSB accredited schools confirm their commitment to quality and continuous improvement through a rigorous and comprehensive peer review. Only 560 schools internationally have met or exceeded AACSB's strict standards to be awarded this elite accreditation.
AACSB International accreditation assures stakeholders that business schools:
- Manage resources to achieve a vibrant and relevant mission.
- Advance business and management knowledge through faculty scholarship.
- Provide high-caliber teaching of quality and current curricula.
- Cultivate meaningful interaction between students and a qualified faculty.
- Produce graduates who have achieved specified learning goals.
All UNH programs are also accredited by NECHE, New England Commission of Higher Education. NECHE is the regional accreditation agency for colleges and universities in the six New England states: Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont.