Paul College Safety Committee
The Paul College Safety Committee is an initiative born out of the Dean’s Staff Advisory Committee and with support of the Dean. The committee seeks to address areas of concern regarding safety, and to provide resources to faculty/staff enabling employees to become knowledgeable in the event of an emergency in the Paul College building. The Safety Committee seeks to provide faculty/staff with various safety training sessions as needed.
|Ashley Lapp*, Chair||Karie Fisher*||Tom Trela*|
|Jason Cannon*||Lisa Pappajohn*||(*CPR/AED certified)|
- Register for the UNH campus alert system: alert.unh.edu
- Download the UNH LiveSafe app: http://www.unh.edu/upd/livesafe-app
- UNH Police Department: http://www.unh.edu/upd
- Emergency Poster
- Behavioral Intervention Team (BIT): http://www.unh.edu/upd/behavioral-intervention-team or contact the BIT at (603) 862-2053.
- Kognito - Identifying Students at Risk: An Online Training Simulation for Faculty, Staff and Students: https://www.unh.edu/counseling-center/kognito. This program will assist faculty, staff and students to better identify and refer at risk students to the Counseling Center using four different programs: At Risk for Staff/Faculty, At Risk for Students, Veterans on Campus, and LGBTQ on Campus.
- Environmental Health and Safety: https://www.unh.edu/research/environmental-health-and-safety
Comments or Concerns
If you have any comments or safety concerns about Paul College, please forward your information to the chair of the safety committee Ashley Lapp.