Paul College Safety Committee
The Paul College Safety Committee is an initiative born out of the Dean’s Staff Advisory Committee and with support of the Dean. The committee seeks to address areas of concern regarding safety, and to provide resources to faculty/staff enabling employees to become knowledgeable in the event of an emergency in the Paul College building. The Safety Committee seeks to provide faculty/staff with various safety training sessions as needed.
- Register for the UNH campus alert system: alert.unh.edu
- Download the UNH LiveSafe app: http://www.unh.edu/upd/livesafe-app
- UNH Police Department: http://www.unh.edu/upd
- Emergency Poster
- Behavioral Intervention Team (BIT): http://www.unh.edu/upd/behavioral-intervention-team or contact the BIT at (603) 862-2053.
- Environmental Health and Safety: https://www.unh.edu/research/environmental-health-and-safety
Comments or Concerns
If you have any comments or safety concerns about Paul College, please forward your information to Tom Trela, Paul College Facilities & IT Manager.