Apply to the Financial Partners Program from February 10, 2020 – April 7, 2020.
How would you like to meet and get to know a respected finance professional who has the inside track and can give you real world advice?
The Paul College Financial Policy Center with Paul Career Services will select finance students to pair with finance professional mentors.
As student mentee in the Financial Partners Program, you…
- Receive a mentor who is ready to meet and share insights into the finance professionEstablish network ties within the financial community
- Gain first-hand insights into finance careers
- Liaise with some of the top financial professionals in the industry
The two-year program runs through your senior year. Meals with mentors and travel expenses are covered through the Financial Partners Program.
Minimum requirements include:
- Junior class standing by Fall 2020
- Declared Finance option in Paul College
- Strong academic record (GPA 3.2 or above)
- Good academic standing with UNH and in the Paul College
Applicants need to submit no later than April 7, 2020:
- Cover Letter*
*Cover letters should be addressed to the “Financial Partners Program Selection Committee” and include the following details:
- Career goals.
- Reasons to be considered for the Program.
- Any internship experience.
- Ability to commit to regular (~monthly) contact with a mentor and foster a mentorship relationship. NOTE: If you are studying abroad or have other commitments (e.g. clubs, sports, part-time jobs, etc.), you are still encouraged to apply. However, explain how you will be committed to the program in the letter.
- Any other distinguishing factors.
Resume and Cover Letter templates are available at the Paul College Careers Services site or visit a Career Counselor for help.
For any questions, please contact the Financial Partners Program student liaison:
Megan Turnbull at email@example.com and
Subject Line: Financial Partners Program APPLICATION