Full-Time • Part-Time • Online
Earn your Master's in Business Administration from Paul College of Business and Economics at the University of New Hampshire, the state’s flagship university. What sets us apart is our distinct combination of rigor, relevance and a world-class faculty. Our students come from various industries – from more traditional business fields like finance and marketing, to engineering, law, healthcare and the military. Some are seeking growth within their current organizations, while others are looking to gain the skills and knowledge to change professions.
- We are one of only 5 percent of business schools worldwide to hold AACSB accreditation — the gold standard in business education.
- We are the only MBA in northern New England with Part-Time and Online MBA programs ranked among the nation’s top 100 by U.S. News & World Report. That makes us #1 in northern New England.
- Our research-active faculty brings the analytical tools and cutting edge insights to their teaching, and our former executives and managers bring real-world perspective.
- Residencies enable our students to engage with leaders on Wall Street and in China.
- Our MBA programs are offered in Durham, on New Hampshire’s seacoast, and in Manchester, the state’s urban center -- both situated an hour north of Boston. The program can also be taken 100 percent online.
- Beginning with a core curriculum focused on today’s business needs, you can customize your education with six industry-focused specializations in finance, data & business analytics, marketing, global business, growth & innovation, and hospitality management.
- We have a dedicated Career and Professional Success office to help you land that job. Placement rate in 2016 was 94 percent.
- GMAT waived with five years professional or military experience.
Where Are They Now?
PAX WORLD FUNDS
LINDT & SPRUNGLI