"IN OUR INDUSTRY, WE DO NOT SELL PRODUCTS. OUR PEOPLE ARE OUR ASSETS. THAT SAID, IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT WE HIRE THE BEST AND BRIGHTEST TALENT, WHICH UNH STUDENTS HAVE CONSISTENTLY PROVEN TO BE. IT'S ALWAYS A JOY COMING TO CAMPUS AND MEETING WITH THESE INTELLIGENT STUDENTS WITH REAL-WORLD EXPERIENCE WHO TRULY ARE THE FUTURE OF THE FIRM."
RECRUITER, ERNST AND YOUNG
We appreciate your interest in working with Paul College students! Here are some quick facts about our college and our students.
Do you have a job or internship opportunity you would like to promote to our students or alumni? Our Paul College Career and Professional Success office can help you:
- list your internship or job on Handshake, UNH's official job board
- arrange for on-campus interviews
- offer an information session or table
In addition, we can help connect you with other Paul College and university employer resources to achieve your on-campus recruiting goals.
- Interested in offering an internship for academic credit? Our Paul College Academic Advising office can help.
- Would you like to know what events are happening on campus for your company to recruit? View the UNH academic year recruiting calendar.
- Are you planning to offer an unpaid internship? Learn about the process to become approved with the New Hampshire Department of Labor.
Partner with us
Every semester, several of our programs have opportunities for students to get hands-on experiences working on real business projects with partner companies. Is your company interested in offering an academic project? Learn more about our Paul Projects and submit aproposal.
Become a mentor
Paul College offers several mentoring programs that alumni, employers and friends of the college are eligible to participate in. Are you interested in becoming a mentor for a Paul College program? Learn more about our mentoring programs.