This webinar was held on Wednesday, April 19, 2023.
Hosted by the Rosenberg International Franchise Center (Peter T. Paul College of Business at the University of New Hampshire) and the International Franchise Association's Social Sector Committee, this free,60-minute program compares how commercial and established social franchisors assess franchisee performance and compliance and how they provide ongoing support to their franchisees.
- Dr. E. Hachemi Aliouche, Director, Rosenberg International Franchise Center, Peter T. Paul College of Business, University of New Hampshire
- Marla Rosner, Senior Learning & Development Consultant, MSA Worldwide; Chair, International Franchise Association Social Sector Franchising Task Force
- Peter D. Holt, President & CEO, The Joint Chiropractic; Vice-Chair, International Franchise Association Social Sector Franchising Task Force
- Tracy Chambers, CEO & Co-Founder – GROW Educare Centres, an early childhood development social franchise in South Africa
- Scott Hillstrom, Founder, The Healthstore Foundation, a Kenya-based primary care clinic social franchise