The M.S. Accounting program develops students’ competencies in both accounting and those technical, analytical and communication skills needed to become innovative problem solvers in public accounting firms as well as small businesses, non-profit organizations, and major corporations.
Paul College of Business and Economics takes you beyond the diploma track, to a place of leadership and career competence in the business world. The faculty serve as mentors to our students. Study in a modern, advanced, and technology-enabled facility.
We stand out from the competition:
- Excellent job placement rate—candidates typically accept jobs prior to the end of the first semester
- Annual accounting career fair and Career and Professional Success office help you land that job
- Rigorous curriculum provides a comprehensive foundation for solving complex accounting issues while satisfying the 150 credit hour CPA licensing requirement
- Small classes
- Faculty are nationally and internationally recognized researchers in their fields, and bring that experience into the classroom
- New York City residency includes meeting the top regulators
- Active external advisory board, consisting or partners and principals of top accounting firms
- Merit-based scholarships available