Family Business Program Membership
Membership in this program is open only to members of family owned/operated businesses in New Hampshire, Maine, and Northern Massachusetts.
Family Business Program Membership Fee:
- 7+ learning and engagement programs per year featuring business experts
Program topics tailored to unique dynamics of family businesses
8:30 AM - 1 PM program schedule (includes light breakfast and lunch)
Unlimited program attendance among family members
Introductory Opportunity: prospective members can attend one program at $99 per person*
*Introductory Opportunity: Prospective members can attend one program per calendar year for a $99 program fee. Pay for your trial program online, or contact us for more information.
Benefits are available to all family and key non-family employees of member companies, and professional service members. Yearly membership benefits include:
- Unlimited participation among family members and key non-family employees in all Family Business programs and events throughout the year.
- Networking and introduction opportunities with fellow Family Business Program members
- Introduction and access to top of the line family business experts, consultants and resources in areas of interests unique to family businesses.
- Access to growing network of CEO Peer Group
- Subscription to our bi-weekly family business-focused e-newsletter
- Direct, priority connection to business advising and coaching by Small Business Development Center professional advisors at no charge
- Membership fee discount for the Emerging Leaders Program
- Priority access to UNH and Paul College business engagement events
- Priority access to UNH students for employment, internships, special projects and exclusive recruiting events via the Center’s relationship with Paul College Career Services.
- Invitation to the Family Business Annual Awards Dinner
- Invitation to Family Business program development brainstorming session/s
- 10% discount on UNH Executive Development Programs
- 10% discount on UNH Manchester MBA Program
- Discount on yearly subscription to Family Business Magazine.
- Open invitation for on-site visits among the membership; company tour coordination provided upon request.
- Networking with other family business owners; creating a foundation of support
- Realizing the challenges we face in running a family business are something that can last for generations.that all members share. We are not alone.
- The variety of educational programs and learning from experts and members.
- Gaining insights, new perspectives, and unique solutions from other business owners.
- Dealing with succession and management issues. It compels discussion of matters that would otherwise be left unsaid.
- Getting relevant and valuable advice on how to foster and continue company growth and success.
- Sharing experiences, gaining feedback, and learning from others and being part of a larger whole.