Student Stock Pitch Competition
1st Prize: $1,000 Cash Award!
Open to all UNH students
(only individual student proposals are accepted)
Here’s how to participate:
(Download and print a PDF)
Initial Round: Written Proposal
- Pick and analyze a stock of your choice
- One-page maximum narrative with a clear and detailed buy or sell recommendation of your stock.
- Any supporting documentation (tables, charts, etc.) for your recommendation.
- Submit all materials to Ms. Sinthy Kounlasa by email at Sinthy.email@example.com.
- Submission deadline: Monday, October 5, 2020
Semi-final Round: Live Presentation via ZOOM to Paul College Faculty
- The best proposals from the initial round advance to the semi-final round.
- Semi-finalists will present in a live ZOOM session on Thursday, October 15 to Paul College faculty.
Final Round: Live Presentation of Assigned Stock to Finance Professionals
- Finalists selected from the semi-final round will be assigned a new stock for presentation on Friday, October 30 in front of a panel of judges (finance professionals).
- The final winner of the competition will receive a $1,000 cash award. All other finalists will receive a $200 award.
Sponsored by Peter T. Paul Financial Policy Center