The Paul College Faculty/Staff Blog is the college’s primary venue for disseminating news about academic programs, scholarly and professional achievements and events .
- Complete the form below.
- All items submitted may be edited for content or style.
- Longer items may be included in brief with a link to the full text.
- Please allow 24 hours for your content to be posted.
- Complete submission form below (scroll down).
- Additionally: Let us know if you have a story to cover. Student workers can be assigned to write/cover stories.
1. SPOTLIGHT OR COLLEAGUES CORNER
Important information pertaining to the entire college or a spotlight on a Paul College faculty or staff member to help us better get to know each other and the roles we have within the college.
- Letter from the Dean or Associate Deans
- Question and Answer session with a Paul College faculty or staff member
2. COMMUNITY UPDATE
This is a catch all category and can include information regarding new policies, academic program changes, field trips, etc., that all faculty and staff should be aware of. Include links if appropriate.
- A new multidisciplinary Minor for Non-Business Majors will begin enrolling students this fall. The minor will provide non-business students with the concepts, tools and techniques to become creative thinkers, conceptualize and identify problems and articulate problem statements, find innovative solutions to problems, and explore and seek opportunities. Learn more at paulcollege.unh.edu/xxxx
- IRS Standard Mileage Rate for Business Travel updates. The USNH mileage reimbursement rate for business travel for those using a personal vehicle in the U.S. has been updated. Visit the USNH Financial Services website https://www.usnh.edu/financial-services/usnh-accounts-payable-forms-and-contacts.
- Students in (named) class will be visiting a (named) conference in (location) on (date).
- Name of guest speakers and others visiting Paul College. Include name, title, company and grad year if available.
This section includes awards, honors, promotions, recognitions, faculty/staff activities such as presentations, and other UNH-related achievements or news.
- Include full citation for your article.
- Please provide the URL and/or upload an image to the complete post.
- Faculty or Staff Name, Title, earned the (named) Award . View: (URL)
- Faculty or Staff Name, Title has bee awarded/promoted to (new title or award title).
- Faculty or Staff Name, Title, has been invited to be a panelist/judge/guest speaker at the (named event) Conference in New Town, RI (town, state)
- Faculty or Staff Name, Title, received the City of Portsmouth Person of the Year Award at the December Chamber meeting. See Foster’s article at fosters.com/janedoe
4. MARK YOUR CALENDAR
This can be a call for attendance at meetings, lectures, events, etc.
- Meetings and upcoming events of interest to the Paul College community. Please provide details and links to registration/RSVP forms if applicable.
5. ACTION REQUESTED
This is a call to action and is applicable to the majority of individuals within the college.
- The carpets are being cleaned and all faculty and staff are asked to remove boxes, books, etc. from the floor of their office.
- Submit your annual leave record to the BSC.
6. VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
Call for volunteers or assistance.
- Volunteer opportunities for employee participation (ex. Community building events, Paul College Commencement or Homecoming events, etc.)
- Paid "volunteer" opportunities for students or student workers (ex. On-site assistance with Holloway Competition, Bud Albin Challenge, etc.)