Students and alumni are encouraged to register for Handshake to access opportunities and review the on-campus interview schedule.
The Paul College Career and Professional Success office is an excellent resource to assist you with your internship or career search. The university and business communities, too, provide a variety of sources to help ensure success after graduation.
- Resource Guide (UNH Career Research Portal)
- Subject Librarians (Subject Librarians & Department Representatives)
- Career Prep for Studying Abroad
Accounting - Acctg Firm Exp
Accounting - No Acctg Firm Exp
Accounting - Acctg Firm Leadership Exp - Junior
Business Administration - No Option
Finance - Corporate Finance
Finance - Investment Resume
Finance - Planning & Advising Wealth Mgt.
Finance Resume - Real Estate Track
ISBA and Finance Resume
Management - No Experience
Management - With Experience
MBA Resume 1
MBA Resume II
Interested in mock interviewing, but can't make it in? Interview Stream is a video interviewing platform that allows you to practice interviewing and review how you did.
- Behavioral Interviewing
- Information Interviewing
- Traditional Interviewing
- business case Interviewing
Questions to ask your interviewer
What Questions to ask your interviewer?
It is important to have questions ready to ask at the end of the interview.
Here are a few to get you started!
- What are the day-to-day responsibilities of this job?
- What are the attributes of your most successful employees in this position?
- Could you describe your company's management style and the type of employee who fits well with it?
- Why did you choose to work for this company?
- What kind of internal and external training do you provide new employees?
- How would you describe your company culture?
- How does your company support diversity in the workplace?
- What are the performance expectations for this job and what is the time frame for advancement?
- What are your organization’s goals for the next 3 – 5 years?
- What do you most enjoy about your work with this organization / company / agency?
Student Clubs and Organizations
Students gain opportunities to enhance their classroom learning experiences by becoming an active member of the following student clubs and organizations offered at the Paul College.