To order a Technical Reports Packet containing the reports listed below, go to the Order Information page.
- "The Private Equity Market in the US: What a Long Strange Trip It Has Been", report to the Advanced Technology Program, National Institute of Standards and Technology, US Department of Commerce, 2002.
- "Current Trends in the Private Equity Financing of High Tech Ventures," report for CISO Foundation, Paris, France, 2001.
- "Intellectual Property Issues in Early Stage Markets", (with John Freear and Venky Venkatachalam) report to the Patent and Trademark Office/Franklin Pierce Law Center, 2000.
- "Environmental Venture Technology Assessment Program," report to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, 1997.
- "A Pilot Study on the Development of a Technology Evaluation and Assessment Service for Private Investors," report for the Office of Technology Evaluation and Assessment, National Institute of Standards and Technology, U.S. Department of Commerce, 1995.
- "Early Stage Software Ventures: What is Working and What is Not," report for the Massachusetts Software Council, 1995.
- "Innovation, Technology and the Information Revolution: Creating New Capital Markets for Emerging Ventures," report for the US Small Business Administration, Office of Advocacy and the US Securities and Exchange Commission, 1995.
- "The Entrepreneurial Economy," report for the Business and Industry Association of New Hampshire, 1995.