- The 10-course curriculum is offered in a full-time mode over two semesters.
- Students complete 5 courses in the fall semester and 5 courses in the spring semester.
- This option is ideal if you want to focus on master-level accounting education prior to taking certification exams and/or entering the job market.
- Eligible UNH undergraduate students can take up to 3-4 courses (out of the 10 courses) in the curriculum during their last year of undergraduate studies.
- This option is ideal for undergrads who have availability in their schedules and want to save time and money while earning credits towards a master's-level education.
Part-Time Hybrid Option:
- The 10-course curriculum is offered in a part-time hybrid mode over six semesters.
- Each semester, 2+ courses are offered in the evenings in hybrid mode.
- The courses are coordinated so that up to 50% of classes can be attended remotely online.
- The courses are coordinated so that, on average, the face-to-face classes (across the 2 courses in a semester) do not fall on the same weeks. This provides working professionals/students with consistency and flexibility in attending on-campus, face-to-face classes on average of one night per week.
- Students can start the part-time option during any semester.
- This option is ideal for professionals and interns who want to obtain a master's degree while working.