Paul College Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Conference
Friday, February 17, 2023 | 8:30 A.M. TO 3 P.M.
The theme of the 2023 conference is to Cultivate Community – to bring together students, staff, faculty, alumni, business leaders, & interested members of the local community to learn, share, & grow in the DEI space.
In addition to a keynote address on the importance of Cultivating Community, conference sessions include:
Speaker, Coach, DEI Expert, and Leadership Consultant
(1:30 - 2:30) - Auditorium G75
- Check-In the Great Hall | Breakfast G45 (8:30-9:30)
- A student-centered workshop on being an ally (9:30 - 11:00) - Room 235
- A roundtable discussion of business leaders discussing their case for why DEI matters (9:30 - 11:00) - Room 115
- A round of brief presentations focused on DEI projects with community impact (9:30 - 11:00) - Room 225
- Networking & lunch - G35 with seating in G25 & G45. Networking in the Great Hall (11:00-12:30)
- A panel of business leaders with expertise in creating inclusive environments (12:30 - 1:30) - Room 225
- A round of brief presentations focused on DEI research from UNH faculty & students (12:30 - 1:30) - Room 165
- A student-centered panel of business leaders discussing their career journey within the DEI space (12:30 - 1:30) - Room 235