If you are looking to become a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) with access to the best and highest paying jobs, then the University of New Hampshire Paul College of Business and Economics is your school of choice. Earn your M.S. in Accounting from an AACSB-accredited institution -- the gold standard in business education. We have a 96 percent job placement rate and our students go on to work at the nation’s top accounting firms.
The M.S.A. curriculum encompasses 30 credit hours, including seven required courses and three track courses. For students who already have an undergraduate accounting degree we offer an accelerated, 9-month program. Options are available for non-accounting and non-business majors. The program meets the requirements of accounting licensing boards in all U.S. states that have adopted the 150 hour requirement.
CPA PASS RATE IN NEW HAMPSHIRE
JOB PLACEMENT RATE SIX MONTHS POST-GRADUATION (DOMESTIC STUDENTS)
CPA PASS RATE AMONG THE 40 NEW ENGLAND PROGRAMS
The M.S. Accounting program develops students’ competencies in both accounting and those technical, analytical and communication skills needed to become innovative problem solvers in public accounting firms as well as small businesses, non-profit organizations, and major corporations.
Paul College of Business and Economics takes you beyond the diploma track, to a place of leadership and career competence in the business world. The faculty serve as mentors to our students. Study in a modern, advanced, and technology-enabled facility.
WE STAND OUT FROM THE COMPETITION:
- Excellent job placement rate—candidates typically accept jobs prior to the end of the first semester
- Annual accounting career fair and Career and Professional Success office help you land that job
- Rigorous curriculum provides a comprehensive foundation for solving complex accounting issues while satisfying the 150 credit hour CPA licensing requirement
- Small classes
- Faculty are nationally and internationally recognized researchers in their fields, and bring that experience into the classroom
- New York City residency includes meeting the top regulators
- Active external advisory board, consisting or partners and principals of top accounting firms
- Merit-based scholarships available
Where Are They Now?
BAKER NEWMAN NOYES
CARON & BLETZER
FEELY & DRISCOLL
HOWE, RILEY & HOWE
JOHNSON AND JOHNSON, INC.
LEONE, MCDONNELL & ROBERTS
MELANSON HEATH & COMPANY
TONNESON AND COMPANY
WALTER & SHUFFAIN