Ready to Take the Next Step?
The Flexible MBA in Hospitality Management offered by the University of New Hampshire’s Peter T. Paul College of Business and Economics will help you get there.
The Paul College’s MBA Programs are the only Full-time and Flexible (Part-time and Online) MBA degrees in New Hampshire to hold the elite AACSB accreditation – the business school gold standard. We are also the only business school in New Hampshire among the Bloomberg Businessweek Top 100 undergraduate business schools, ranking 81st overall and 38th among public universities.
The Hospitality Management Program at UNH, which was recently ranked #26 in the U.S. and #2 in New England as one of the best hospitality management programs, is offering a specialization in hospitality management to help you enhance your knowledge and professional career in a wide variety of areas, including human resources, operations, revenue, and asset and financial management.
- Are looking to enhance their skills and professional opportunities
- Need a flexible schedule with courses that can be taken online
- Prefer shorter terms (8 weeks) and need 2-6 years to complete the Program
- Have a desire to learn from world-renowned faculty in a Program ranked among the Top 50 Best Value Online MBA Programs by Value Colleges
The idea of attending school full-time to obtain a master’s degree can be daunting, especially if you have bills to pay, a job you are reluctant to leave and a family. But what if you can do it all? The University of New Hampshire’s Peter T. Paul College of Business and Economics now makes it possible by offering a specialization in Hospitality Management as part of its Flexible MBA Program.
This innovative curriculum positions graduates for professional growth and advancement within the hospitality industry.
Here are 8 reasons why the flexible MBA Hospitality Management Program will work for you:
- KEEP YOUR DAY JOB - The flexible schedule is directed toward working professionals in the industry and is ideal for those who seek to take a coherent set of advanced courses offered within the general framework of the MBA. With the flexible five eight-week Program structure, you can easily continue working while earning your degree.
- YOU CAN PRACTICE WHAT WE PREACH - Students who continue working while in the Program can apply what they are learning to a “real world” environment.
- LEARN FROM THE BEST - The Flex MBA Program shares the same world-class faculty as the full-time MBA models, with the added benefit of our highly-respected, knowledgeable and industry-focused professors.
- YOU SET THE PACE - You can earn your MBA degree in as little as two years or up to six years, depending on the work load you choose to embrace.
- DIVERSIFICATION - Students enrolled in the Hospitality Management Program can take additional elective courses in areas such as Finance, Information Systems and Analytics, Marketing, Global Business and Growth and Innovation.
- YOU CAN BRANCH OUT - The Hospitality Management Program’s courses offer opportunities in a wide variety of areas, including human resources, operations, asset management and finance, among others.
- THE ONLINE FACTOR - Because you can participate online, you can earn your degree without having to pack your bags for New Hampshire. And the flexibility of the online format allows you to take courses in the summers and during winter break when traditional classes are out of session. You will also have access to content and course materials 24/7, which allows you to prepare for courses and complete assignments within your own timeframe.
- A BIG BANG FOR YOUR BUCK - Our Program was rated as one of the Top 50 best value online MBA Programs in the country in 2015 by ValueColleges.com.