SILENT AUCTION AGAIN THIS SEMESTER!!! EXCITING ITEMS TO BID ON.
PURCHASE TICKETS BELOW
The Advanced Food & Beverage Class Fall's gourmet dining series.
Watch this short video to see and hear what our gourmet dining experiences are all about!
During the academic year, Advanced Food and Beverage students majoring in Hospitality Management delight the University community and beyond with dining experience. The "Dinner and Brunch series are an opportunity for students to apply fundamentals learned through classes in the Hospitality Management Program, and give the students real-world, hands-on experience. Students are responsible, with instructional guidance from faculty, for all aspects of the event: planning and preparing the menu, selling and marketing the event, managing finances, and creating an enjoyable night for all who attend.
Check out Facebook for individual student profiles!
This year we are excited to be taking a different approach to the dinner. Instead of a banquet style event, we are having a prix fixe menu and will be taking reservations. There will be a cocktail area for those waiting for their table and reservation times are indicative of the time your table will be seated.
BUY YOUR TICKETS BY CLICKING ON THE DATE YOU WISH TO ATTEND.
Price for Spring Gourmet Dinner to follow
Friday April 21st
Saturday April 22nd
Sunday Aprin 23rd
WE WILL TRY TO ACCOMMODATE ALL RESERVATION REQUESTS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.
We would like to thank our past sponsors for whose generosity and support have continued to allow the hospitality management program to continue its current and future students.
If you are interested being a sponsor go to the "BUY TICKET" page ABOVE and follow the link to purchase a ticket or contact Donna Stickney at email@example.com. We greatly appreciate your support as this is a non-profit experience.
Spring 2017 Gourmet Dinners
Spring 2017 Gourmet Brunch
Greetings from UNH Hospitality Management Advanced Food and Beverage Class!
- Purchases are not refundable.
- Gourmet Dinners are not suitable for children.
- The dinners will be held rain, shine or snow.
- You will receive directions in a confirmation email that will be sent approximately 14 days prior to dinner. Directions are also available on this site.
- Alternative meals due to food allergies or vegetarian diets are available for the event. While we certainly respect dietary choices, we're unable to create additional menus for those with likes and dislikes.
- Dinners are served seated and the largest table accommodates 10 guests. If you prefer to have your party sit together, please type first and last names in the ‘notes’ field at the bottom of the ticket purchase page when you make your reservation.
- Our green mission: food scraps are composted through UNH dining, and we strive to buy local when feasible and available. We do recycle.
What to Wear
Suitable attire for Gourmet Dinners held on campus at Paul College - suit and tie for men, and suit, dress or other fine attire for women is highly recommended. This is a fine dining experience. Outerwear and umbrellas will be collected at the welcome table to help the evening feel more intimate and comfortable.
Cancelations & Ticket Transfers
Refunds are NOT available. You are welcome to transfer your reservation to friends or family or to that nice person you met on Facebook but you absolutely MUST contact us with a first and last name and an email address for the new ticket holder 5 days prior to the event.
Gourmet Dining Events
A cash bar will be available. Throughout the event you'll have a chance to share a glass of wine with old and new friends, eat amazing food and unwind, all the while helping to support UNH hospitality students. A brief speech by the students will conclude the evening with a toast to all who worked long hours to put on this event. The entire process from marketing to polishing and sorting silverware is made possible by our students.
Your evening begins at 5:00 PM with a cocktail hour in the Paul College Great Hall, 10 Garrison Avenue on UNH's main campus in Durham. Tables will be seated according to their reservations starting at 5:30. Feel free to arrive before your reservation time if you would like to enjoy some cocktails or you may arrive about 10 minutes before your reservation to be seated.
Your morning begins at 11:00 AM with cocktail hour in the Paul College Great Hall, 10 Garrison Avenue on UNH's main campus in Durham. Tables will be seated according to their reservations starting at 11:30. Feel free to arrive before your reservation time if you would like to enjoy some cocktails or you may arrive about 10 minutes before your reservation to be seated.
The price of the prix fixe menus do not include alcoholic beverages, coffee, or tea.
Gourmet Dinners are held on campus in the Great Hall at
Peter T. Paul College of Business and Economics
10 Garrison Avenue, Durham NH 03824
Paul College (building) is handicap accessible. View transportation map. Take Pettee Brook Lane to UNH Health Services, a large brick building on your right, just before Main Street. Handicap parking is available on the back side of the building in the Health Services lot.
Parking Meter and Pay-by-the-Hour areas before 6 pm near Paul College.
NOTE: All Meters and Pay-by-the-hour are FREE beginning at 6 pm:
- C-Lot (Next to Memorial Union Building, to entrance, follow Main Street and take a right on Mill Road).
- T-Lot (Between Hamilton Smith and Thompson Hall).
- Meters behind Stoke Hall.
- Meters on Main Street and Pettee Brook Lane.
- Meters on Quad Way after Memorial Union Building (take right on Quad Way from Main Street).
- Meters off Strafford Avenue near New England Center (Take a left on Garrison).
Parking Lots FREE of Charge after 6 pm near Paul College:
- From Main Street, take left on Garrison and park behind Stoke Hall on left.
- From Main Street, take a right just after Hamilton Smith and just before Holloway Commons/the Memorial Union Building (J-Lot).
- From Main Street, take a left on Edgewood Road, then a right on Strafford, parking available at the New England Center.
- From Main Street, take a left on Edgewood Road, left at the Elliot Alumni Center, parking available at Elliot Alumni Center.
For more information about Gourmet Dinners, please contact:
Senior Program Support Assistant
Peter T. Paul College of Business and Economics
Department of Hospitality Management