Sponsored Open Enrollment Programs allow you to design a program for a small group and share it with the business community. Programs are intended for men and women who are interested in enhancing their leadership skills so they can be more effective contributors at work.
Programs are not-for-credit, rapid-value-add courses that are short in duration and high in intensity. They are taught at the executive, managerial, or broad appeal level.
To sponsor an open enrollment program:
- Contact us at Exec.Ed@UNH.edu
- Select a topic.
- Define the level of development: Executive, manager, broad appeal
- Choose a half day, full day, two day, or multi-day program.
- Commit to enrolling five participants.
- Pick a date and location.
- Participate in marketing the program. A minimum of ten participants are required to cross the go / no-go line. (Varies)
- Benefit from pricing incentives beginning at 12 participants enrolled.
- If the program reaches capacity (24 participants) your five attend free (see pricing incentives tabs, below).
The University of New Hampshire's Paul College business faculty conduct our classes and often teach alongside business experts, other college faculty and professional business development experts. Executive education helps people make better decisions, improve career prospects and meet leaders outside their industry.
Choose Paul College for the education you need, right when you need it.
Topics and Faculty Expertise