"INSPIRING AND TRANSFORMING LIVES"
Through career development, alumni mentoring, and placement, you will become more competitive in the job market and be prepared for a successful and rewarding career. How?
• Quality industry experience.
• Career development workshops to develop critical professional skills.
• One on one mentoring through alumni partnership.
• Assistance with selection of the right career path.
• Network connection with seasoned alumni in top industry positions.
• Relevant industry certifications to enhance your marketability.
• 800-hours of paid formal quality work experience, including a 400-hour professional and structured paid internship.
• Near 100% placement rate.
• Starting salaries competitive to the market.
Recent Career News
Seniors accepted positions with companies such as:
|Star Restaurant Group, DC
Ribelle Restaurant, MA
Omni, Boston, MA
Omni, Nashville, TN
Ocean Properties, ME
Star Restaurant Group
IBM Watson, Cambridge, MA
|Kimpton Hotels, Boston, MA
Starwood, San Francisco, CA
Martignetti Companies, NH
Destination Hotels & Resorts, CO
Eastward Ho Country Club, MA
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
Row 34, NH
Hilton Worldwide Paris, France and Prague, Czech Republic - Lodging Operations
Lewis Family Foundation Kensington, NH - Hotel and Event Marketing Operations
TD Garden - Delaware North - Boston, MA
Wyndham Hotel New Yorker - New York, NY
Westin Hotels and Resorts
Hyatt Hotels Corporation
Exquisite Events - Narragansett, RI
Omni Mt. Washington Hotel - Bretton Woods, NH
Star Restaurant Group - Washington, DC
Alyeska Resort - Gridwood, Alaska
University of New Hampshire Hospitality Management Program
A sample of companies that have interviewed and/or hired Hospitality Management seniors include:
To further assist with the placement process, contact Donna Stickney, email@example.com
Hospitality Management Program
Peter T. Paul College of Business and Economics
10 Garrison Avenue
Durham, NH 03824
Develop a robust mentor program between the Hospitality Management Advisory Board members and students in an effort to improve their career development and enhance career opportunities, insuring the success of our graduates and an elevated awareness of the UNH Hospitality Management Program's quality in academics and our professional development programs that lead to stronger future industry leaders.
- Both UNH alumni and non-alumni business/community leaders serve as mentors
- Hospitality Management student body serve as mentees
- Provide business/community leaders an avenue to give back of their time and talent to UNH