"INSPIRING AND TRANSFORMING LIVES"
Through career development, alumni mentoring, and placement, you will become more competitive in the job market and be prepared for a successful and rewarding career. How?
• Quality industry experience.
• Career development workshops to develop critical professional skills.
• One on one mentoring through alumni partnership.
• Assistance with selection of the right career path.
• Network connection with seasoned alumni in top industry positions.
• Relevant industry certifications to enhance your marketability.
• 800-hours of paid formal quality work experience, including a 400-hour professional and structured paid internship.
• Near 100% placement rate.
• Starting salaries competitive to the market.
Recent Career News
Seniors accepted positions with companies such as:
|Star Restaurant Group, DC
Ribelle Restaurant, MA
Omni, Boston, MA
Omni, Nashville, TN
Ocean Properties, ME
Star Restaurant Group
IBM Watson, Cambridge, MA
|Kimpton Hotels, Boston, MA
Starwood, San Francisco, CA
Martignetti Companies, NH
Destination Hotels & Resorts, CO
Eastward Ho Country Club, MA
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
Row 34, NH
Hilton Worldwide Paris, France and Prague, Czech Republic - Lodging Operations
Lewis Family Foundation Kensington, NH - Hotel and Event Marketing Operations
TD Garden - Delaware North - Boston, MA
Wyndham Hotel New Yorker - New York, NY
Westin Hotels and Resorts
Hyatt Hotels Corporation
Exquisite Events - Narragansett, RI
Omni Mt. Washington Hotel - Bretton Woods, NH
Star Restaurant Group - Washington, DC
Alyeska Resort - Gridwood, Alaska
University of New Hampshire Hospitality Management Program
A sample of companies that have interviewed and/or hired Hospitality Management seniors include:
To further assist with the placement process, contact Professor Carl Lindblade, Director of Professional Development Carl.Lindblade@unh.edu
Hospitality Management Program
Peter T. Paul College of Business and Economics
10 Garrison Avenue
Durham, NH 03824