Members of the CEO Forum have the unique opportunity to network and develop relationships with CEOs and upper-level business positions alike from a wide variety of industries in northern New England.
Each meeting begins with a time for conversation and networking, a full breakfast, followed by a presentation by an outstanding CEO from a wide variety of industries sharing his or her company's start, it's success and it's challenges.
Yearly membership benefits include:
- Access to UNH students for employment, internships and special projects
- Up to 20% discount on UNH Executive Development Programs
- Participation by two senior executives to all five seminars
- Special access to UNH facilities and resources
- Networking and sharing with other senior executives
Some program highlights are:
- Most CEO Forums will be held from 8:00am to 10:00am at Huddleston Hall Ballroom on the UNH campus
- Opportunity to hear exceptional CEOs share their company's stories and to meet and exchange ideas with their peers in business and industry
- Stay informed of UNH current events and ability connect with UNH students, faculty and utilization of University resources
- Convenient and safe environment to share better business practices and learn from other executives
- Only $795 for the year program