About The SBDC Peer Group:
The SBDC Peer Group will consist of 10-12 dedicated business owners and leaders with the biggest requirement being an entrepreneurial spirit.
- The Peer Group will meet monthly for a full day (10 times per year) for the purpose of sharing, learning and helping each other.
- Members come from diverse businesses—family-owned, private and
public—and various industries of varying sizes and scope.
- Each group’s members are chosen to complement each other in order to work well together.
- Only non-competitive businesses will be brought into each peer group.
- The group serves as an informal "advisory board" to its members, giving all members
an opportunity to get feedback on ideas and issues important to them.
Facilitator & Business Advisor - Rita Toth
Rita Toth currently holds the position of Business Advisor at NH SBDC. She is an entrepreneur, international marketing expert and product specialist with over 13 years of award-winning initiatives with local & Fortune 500 companies and startups in Europe and the United States of America. Rita is a graduate of Harvard University Extension School with a Master’s in Management, holds a BA in Marketing from Oxford Brookes University and a BA in Business from the International Business School of Budapest. Ms. Toth has worked with brands such as L’Oréal, HP, Lego, TEVA, Pampers, Tampax, as well as her own startups, 7Field Ad Agency and SkinGreat, LLC.