About The CEO Peer Group
The CEO Peer Group consists of 10-12 dedicated executives drawn from the ranks of CEOs, presidents, and business unit managers of non-competing businesses.
- The CEO Peer Group will meet monthly for a full day (10 times per year) for the purpose of sharing, learning and helping each other.
- The CEO Peer Group members come from diverse businesses—family-owned, private and public—and various industries of varying sizes and scope.
- Group members are chosen to complement each other in order to work well together.
- Only non-competitive businesses will be brought into each peer group.
The group serves as an informal "advisory board" to its members, giving all members an opportunity to receive feedback on ideas and issues important to them
CEO Peer Group Annual Tuition:
$2,495/year for current members
$2,995/year for not-yet members
Agenda and topics are decided by the members.
- Each CEO Peer Group enjoys being lightly led by a high-level executive specifically chosen for their business acumen and broad experience.
- The facilitator leads the group in determining beneficial and global issues as well as guides the group in discussions, bringing their own real-world experience as applicable and appropriate.
- The facilitator will work with The CEO & Family Enterprise Center team in identifying constructive and interesting speakers and subject matter experts, as needed.
CEO Peer Group members agree to: