Students and alumni are encouraged to register for Handshake to access opportunities and review the on-campus interview schedule.
Paul College Career Services office is an excellent resource to assist you with your internship or career search. The university and business communities, too, provide a variety of sources to help ensure success after graduation.
- The Wildcat Way
- Study Abroad Career Prep
- Resource List
- Resource Guide (UNH Career Research Portal)
- Subject Librarians (Subject Librarians & Department Representatives)
Resume Sample 1 – Accounting
Resume Sample 2 – Economics
Resume Sample 3 – Finance
Resume Sample 4 - Finance & ISBA
Resume Sample 5 – Hospitality Management
Resume Sample 6 - Management
Resume Sample 7 – Marketing
Resume Sample 8 - MBA
Resume Sample 9 - MSA
Resume Sample 10 - PhD
Interested in mock interviewing, but can't make it in? Interview Stream is a video interviewing platform that allows you to practice interviewing and review how you did.
Questions to ask your interviewer
What Questions to ask your interviewer?
It is important to have questions ready to ask at the end of the interview.
Here are a few to get you started!
- What are the day-to-day responsibilities of this job?
- What are the attributes of your most successful employees in this position?
- Could you describe your company's management style and the type of employee who fits well with it?
- Why did you choose to work for this company?
- What kind of internal and external training do you provide new employees?
- How would you describe your company culture?
- How does your company support diversity in the workplace?
- What are the performance expectations for this job and what is the time frame for advancement?
- What are your organization’s goals for the next 3 – 5 years?
- What do you most enjoy about your work with this organization / company / agency?