Internships can provide valuable professional learning experiences and help you test out whether a particular career path might be for you. Learn more about why you should get an internship and some tips for successful searching!
UNH and Paul College offer a wide range of different internship opportunities open to our students, including:
- Internship Opportunity Fund, which provides a stipend to help Paul College students afford a high-cost internship
- Spending a semester in Boston interning for a socially innovative organization with Semester in the City
- Summer Social Innovation Internships with organizations focusing on a social mission
- UNH ECenter Paid Student Internships at Start-Ups
- Going Global international internships
- Internships in Washington, D.C. through The Washington Center
In addition to these options, you can also search for internships on Handshake.
Are you starting an internship search? Come to the Paul College Career and Professional Success office in 104 Paul College and let our career counselors help you with your search!