Paul College Admitted Student Visit Day
Schedule and Maps for April 14, 2018
UNH General Information
- Tuition, fees, and billing
Contains information on tuition, fees, and important dates related to billing.
- Computing recommendations
Contains information on software and hardware recommendations for computing needs for incoming students.
- On-campus housing FAQs
Contains the most frequently asked questions by admitted students on Housing and Residential Life.
- June Orientation dates and deadlines
Contains links to learn more about the orientation program
- Getting a head start with summer classes
Contains information on registering for Summer classes.
Paul College General Information
- Top 10 reasons to choose Paul College
- Find out why you belong here!
Paul College is accredited by AACSB International (The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business), the premier accrediting agency for business schools worldwide. Find out why AACSB matters.
- Letter from Dean Deborah Merrill-Sands, Ph.D.
- By the Numbers
- Learn by doing
- Sparking Innovation
- Business in Practice
Paul College Options Sheets
- Entrepreneurial Studies
- Information Systems & Business Analytics
- International Business & Economics
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics
- Bachelor of Science in Economics
- Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management
- Dual-Major in EcoGastronomy
- Business Administration
- Hospitality Management
- Entrepreneurship for non-Business Majors
Paul College Admitted Student Visit Day Presentations
Presentations will be made available once they are finalized.
- BS: Accounting
- BS: Entrepreneurial Studies
- BS: Finance
- BS: Information Systems & Business Analytics
- BS: International Business & Economics
- BS: Management
- BS: Marketing
- BS & BA: Economics
- BS: Hospitality Management
- FIRE (First-year Innovation and Research Experience)