Paul College Admitted Student Visit Day
Saturday, April 18, 2020
Info on the 2020 Admitted Student Visit Day will be added as confirmed.
Schedule and Maps
UNH General Information
- Tuition, fees, and billing
Contains information on tuition, fees, and important dates related to billing.
- Student Computing recommendations
Contains information on software and hardware recommendations for Paul College courses as well as educational discounts.
- On-campus housing FAQs
Contains the most commonly asked questions by admitted students on Housing and Residential Life.
- June Orientation dates and deadlines
Contains links to learn more about the orientation program
- Getting a head start with summer classes
Contains information on registering for Summer classes
Paul College General Information
- Top 10 reasons to choose Paul College
- Why AACSB matters
Paul College is accredited by AACSB International (The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business), the premier accrediting agency for business schools worldwide. Find out why AACSB matters.
- Letter from Dean Deborah Merrill-Sands, Ph.D.
- By the Numbers
- The Paul Experience
- FIRE: First-year Innovation and Research Experience
- Business in Practice
- SPARK Early Move-in Program
- P3 Paul Professional Partnership
Paul College Options Sheets
- Entrepreneurial Studies
- Information Systems & Business Analytics
- International Business & Economics
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics
- Bachelor of Science in Analytical Economics
- Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management
- Dual-Major in EcoGastronomy
- Business Administration
- Hospitality Management
- Entrepreneurship for non-Business Majors