Paul College Admitted Students
In lieu of an in-person experience, UNH's Paul College is hosting virtual experience sessions for our admitted students. During these sessions, you will learn more about life as a Wildcat, your academic interests, and so much more. Check out our NEW2PAUL webpage!
UNH General Information
- Tuition, fees, and billing
Contains information on tuition, fees, and important dates related to billing.
- Student Computing recommendations
Contains information on software and hardware recommendations for Paul College courses as well as educational discounts.
- On-campus housing FAQs
Contains the most commonly asked questions by admitted students on Housing and Residential Life.
- June Orientation dates and deadlines
Contains links to learn more about the orientation program
- Getting a head start with summer classes
Contains information on registering for Summer classes
2020 Paul College General Information
- Top 10 reasons to choose Paul College
- Why AACSB matters
Paul College is accredited by AACSB International (The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business), the premier accrediting agency for business schools worldwide. Find out why AACSB matters.
- Letter from Dean Deborah Merrill-Sands, Ph.D.
- By the Numbers
- The Paul Experience (View and download the Learn by Doing handout)
- FIRE: First-year Innovation and Research Experience (View and download the FIRE handout)
- Business in Practice (View and download the Business in Practice handout)
- SPARK Early Move-in Program
- P3 Paul Professional Partnership
Paul College Options Sheets
- Entrepreneurial Studies
- Information Systems & Business Analytics
- International Business & Economics
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics
- Bachelor of Science in Analytical Economics
- Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management
- Dual-Major in EcoGastronomy
- Business Administration
- Hospitality Management
- Entrepreneurship for non-Business Majors
2019 Opening Session