Undergraduate Advising in the Peter T. Paul College is carried out jointly by academic advisers and the faculty. The academic advisers are based in the Paul College Undergraduate Programs Office, where student academic records are kept. The advisers will assist you in program planning, pre-registration, understanding and meeting general academic requirements, and general academic and career decision making. In addition, the advisers coordinate study abroad, domestic exchange and honors programs, as well as the Washington Internship Program. The faculty draw on their own experience, expertise, and interests in helping you with course, program and career selection.
Undergraduates are encouraged to develop an advisory relationship with one or more faculty members with whom they have mutual interests. You are urged to seek as much assistance as you need, from whatever source, but are reminded that you are ultimately responsibility for knowing and meeting the various academic requirements for a degree.
For information on undergraduate programs contact:
Undergraduate Programs Office
(603) 862-3885 (voice)
(603) 862-1883 (fax)
- Log in to Wildcat Advising (use your UNH username and password)
- Use Firefox or Chrome as a browser, not Internet Explorer.
- Select Request New Appointment on the left hand side
- Select type of appointment (i.e. PAUL - General Advising)
- Select preferred advisor, if applicable. (NOTE: Students can see any advisor, you are not assigned to a specific person).
- At the bottom, select Check Availability
- Select the time that works for you
- Review request and click Submit
- You will receive a confirmation email of the appointment
- An Academic Advisor will be available for walk-in assistance on Tuesday and Wednesday from 2 - 4 pm.
- Walk-in advising is for quick questions (current courses, declaring an option, academic requirements, etc.) that do not require an appointment.
Note: Walk in hours are not for more in depth conversations, such as study abroad planning/paperwork or future planning. For those questions/concerns, please schedule an appointment.