Undergraduate Advising in the Peter T. Paul College is carried out jointly by academic advisers and the faculty. The academic advisers are based in the Paul College Undergraduate Programs Office, where student academic records are kept. The advisers will assist you in program planning, pre-registration, understanding and meeting general academic requirements, and general academic and career decision making. In addition, the advisers coordinate study abroad, domestic exchange and honors programs, as well as the Washington Internship Program. The faculty draw on their own experience, expertise, and interests in helping you with course, program and career selection.
Undergraduates are encouraged to develop an advisory relationship with one or more faculty members with whom they have mutual interests. You are urged to seek as much assistance as you need, from whatever source, but are reminded that you are ultimately responsibility for knowing and meeting the various academic requirements for a degree.
For information on undergraduate programs contact:
Undergraduate Programs Office
(603) 862-3885 (voice)
(603) 862-1883 (fax)
- Log into MyWildcat Success through MyUNH
- On the student homepage, select “Get Advising”
- Select “Paul College” from the College/Group drop down menu
- Choose appointment type from the drop down menu and select next
- Select “PAUL Undergraduate Programs Office” from the drop down menu
- Choose your advisor and select next
- Find an available time slot that works with your schedule and select next
- Confirm Appointment (you must complete this process to schedule an appointment)
- An Academic Advisor will be available for walk-in assistance on Tuesday and Wednesday from 2 - 4 pm.
- Walk-in advising is for quick questions (current courses, declaring an option, academic requirements, etc.) that do not require an appointment.
Note: Walk in hours are not for more in depth conversations, such as study abroad planning/paperwork or future planning. For those questions/concerns, please schedule an appointment.