Declaring Major/Option

Students in Paul College must have a declared Major/Option by February of their Sophomore year. Please follow the instructions below to declare or change your major within Paul College. You can only make a change to your academic record once per semester.

For students not currently enrolled in Paul College, visit this website for more information about the inter-college transfer application process.

Declaring Major/Option within Paul College
  1. Sign in to MyUNHblackboard
  2. Select Webcat/Services and continue to Webcat
  3. Select Student Services & Financial Aid
  4. Select Student Records
  5. Select Change Major/Option and follow prompts

**ATTENTION BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION STUDENTS: If you are declaring your option, you must have a first option before declaring a second.**

For a detailed explanation, click here.