Thank you for your interest in applying to our graduate business programs. We are here to streamline your application process. If you have questions beyond those listed below, please do not hesitate to contact us:
Paul College Graduate Office
10 Garrison Ave., Suite 201
Durham, NH 03824
Please note, all applications are processed through the UNH Graduate School. We are here to assist with questions, however documents need to be sent directly to: The Graduate School.
UNH Graduate School
105 Main Street
Durham, NH 03824
1. Follow this link to get started: http://www.gradschool.unh.edu/apply.php (IE or Mozilla Firefox works best with this application.)
2. Complete the online application https://webcat.unh.edu/index_adm.html
3. Answer all sections and click “application is complete”.
4. Pay the $65 application fee.
5. After submitting your application, you will be assigned a UNH Student ID. You will need this to submit your supporting documents.
*Note: You do not need to complete your entire application all at once.
Part-Time Flex MBA students should choose the location where they plan to take the majority of their courses.
2. GMAT/GRE Scores OR a GMAT waiver: MBA applicants may submit either GMAT or GRE scores. Applicants with 5+ years of professional work experience can request to waive these tests. MS Accounting applicants are required to take the GMAT exam; MA/Ph.D. in Economics applicants are required to take the GRE exam.
3. Three (3) letters of recommendation from professionals, not family members, who can offer a few words about why you would make a good candidate for graduate school (i.e. bosses, colleagues or professors). An invitation will be sent to them via email from the Graduate School. Once you enter their email address, an invitation will be sent to them within 24 hours from the Graduate School. It’s a good idea to check in to see if they have received it.
4. Official Transcripts sent directly to the Graduate School. UNH Alumni do not need to request a transcript.
5. Essays or personal statement: MBA and MSA applicants are required to complete four essay questions. Economics applicants complete a personal statement.
6. Proof of residency: If you are claiming in-state tuition you will need this document with the seal from your town hall. You need to live in NH for a minimum of one year to claim in-state tuition. Mailed directly to the Graduate School.
Once we have received and processed all requested items, your application will be reviewed by the application committee. You can expect to hear from us within two weeks. The system can take up to 48 hours to show submitted items.
If I don’t have all of my documents should I start my application? Yes, submitting your online application will create your student ID. This will help us to help you process any missing items. This will not affect your admission. Your application will not be reviewed until we have all of the required documents.