2018-2019 Dean's Ambassadors
Program History: Program began in fall of 2010.
The Dean annually selects 12- 16 students* (evenly split between male and female) to serve as the “Dean’s Ambassadors.”
This group of Juniors and Seniors serve as the Dean’s Student advisors and represent the college at most high-level alumni and business events, both on and off the campus.
Requirements for an Ambassador:
- Must be a full-time student at the Peter T. Paul College of Business and Economics
- Must be either a Junior or a Senior
- Must have a minimum of a 3.1 GPA
- Special training in business etiquette and representing the college in professional setting.
- Opportunities to travel with the Dean.
- Student representation at Paul College’s Business on the Move Alumni events, and Paul College’s annual Homecoming Celebration.
- Access to high-level alumni for mentoring and professional development.
If you have questions about the program please contact Tamara Rury, Director of Undergraduate Programs at email@example.com.
The Dean annually selects 12-16 students (even distribution of male/female students) to serve as the “Dean’s Ambassadors.”
This group Juniors and Seniors serve as the Dean’s Student advisors and represent the college at most high-level alumni and business events, both on and off the campus.
- Must be nominated by a member of the Paul College faculty and staff.
- Nominators must submit a short written statement detailing the nominees strengths. (Any nomination without a written statement will not be considered.)
- Nominators are asked to consider the following:
- Leadership Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Dean’s ambassadors are selected on an annual basis.
- Any faculty or staff member of the Paul College may submit nominations to the Paul College Dean's Office at any time.
- Formal requests for nominations will occur during spring semester, generally late March or early April. Interview Process:
- Interviews will occur in early May before the semester ends.
- All nominees will be required to present their resume.
- All students must be in good academic and conduct standing.
- Dean’s office will review social media presence of each nominee in the selection process.
- 3-4 students will be interviewed by the Dean and the Director of Undergraduate Programs.
- The interview will last approximately 30 minutes.
- Business Attire is recommended.
Kasi A. Murphy
Lillian Ally Weimer
Jennings Clare Becker
Ann Marie Britton
Lillian Ally Weimer
Anne Marie Britton
Jessica Lynn Gulla