A prominent center that seeks to promote financial policy research and education.
The Peter T. Paul Financial Policy Center aims to
- Serve a forum for discussing and investigating critical financial policy issues.
- Sponsor cutting-edge research that advances the general understanding of key financial issues.
- Improve the finance curriculum at UNH and diversify course offerings to provide Paul finance students with a state-of-the-art education
- Mobilize funding to expand the Paul College’s strategic alliance with industry and policy organizations, domestically and internationally
- Broaden the exposure of our students to the leading academics and practitioners in finance
- Strive to expand opportunities for students to gain real experience in the corporate and investing areas
- Attract leading academics to engage in collaborative exchange of ideas with faculty and students
- Enhance the visibility of the Paul College, domestically and internationally