Open Enrollment Scholarship Application
- Applicant must apply as a leader in public service, education, state or local government, or a private non-profit organization.
- The applicant must work primarily in the state of New Hampshire.
- Applicant must be in a supervisory or managerial position, or, applicant must be an individual contributor with at least six years of professional experience.
- Scholarship recipients are required to pay at least half of the regular program fee. This fee is due at the time of acceptance. Travel costs are the responsibility of the recipient or the recipient's sponsoring organization.
- Scholarship recipients who cancel or transfer forfeit their scholarship. Applicants wishing to attend another session may reapply for another session scholarship.
- All applicants will be contacted prior to the beginning of each program at which time award decisions will be made.
- Limit two scholarships per organization per course.
- Limit one scholarship per person per year.
- Limit two scholarships per course. Apply early. Applications will be reviewed in the order they are received.
- If you wish to be notified when new programs are announced, contact us and we will add you to our mail list. You will receive two or three emails per month. You may also check our calendar page.
Scholarship applications dates:
|Program||Program Dates||Apply before||Full Tuition||Scholarship Tuition|
|Leadership Certificate Program||May & June||3-30-17||$5,900||$2,950.00|
For Questions and Additional Information:
Executive Development Programs