Paul College Executive Development Program are designed for men and women interested in enhancing their leadership skills so they can be more effective at work.
Our programs are conducted by University of New Hampshire business school faculty who often teach alongside business experts, other college faculty and professional business development experts.
Executive education helps people make better decisions, improve career prospects and meet leaders outside their industry.
Choose Paul College for the education you need, right when you need it.
- Women's Leadership Development Program
- Be A Catalyst for Innovation
- Finance and Accounting for the Non-Financial Manager
- Managing Yourself and Leading Others
- Corporate Sustainability Leadership Program
Our calendar includes programs that are two to three days in length. If you do not see the program you need, call us.
Good management really matters.