Does your organization's digital marketing strategy need an update?
The Digital Marketing Certificate a self-paced, online program is designed for professionals who want to develop their overall skill set for today's digital marketing space.
This course utilizes a five-stage approach designed to guide participants from conceptualization to implementation and will culminate with a digital marketing strategy that can be executed within your organization. This strategy will not only outline the skills required for you to thrive in the digital space, but will also identify the resources and tools needed based on your current infrastructure, resources, and business model.
- Assess participants' current digital marketing efforts, resources, and properties to understand what is already working and what is required for future success.
- Increase knowledge and abilities in digital marketing concepts so to address your specific marketing needs.
- Survey a variety of current digital marketing tactics, evaluate the ways in which consumers leverage them and learn how to apply best practices.
At the end of the 10 week program, you will leave with a custom-designed digital marketing strategy that can be applied to your current projects. This applicability will allow you to feel confident that the tactics you deploy will work for you.
Contact us to be notified when registration for this program opens.
Call: 603.862.1998 or Email: email@example.com
Standard fee: $2,500.00
Program fee includes tuition and all digital program materials.
Ongoing enrollment will start on the first of each month thereafter.
Our Executive Development Programs staff is happy to assist you with selecting, enrolling in, and attending this program. Please feel free to contact us at 603-862-1998 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Participants may cancel their registration and receive a full refund of their tuition if notification is submitted 31 business days prior to the date of the event. 75% of the program fee will be refunded 15 - 30 days before the program start date. No refunds will be issued if cancelation is received 14 business days or less prior to the event.
- Online and self-paced.
- Flexible schedule: Complete your coursework when it's convenient for you.
- One-on-one interaction with UNH Paul College Faculty.
- Upgrade your digital marketing skill set and take your organization's marketing strategy to the next level.
- Learn current trends in the ever changing digital space and gain proficiency in applying best practices.
- Your strategy is customized: you will be ready to implement your own personalized digital marketing strategy in 10 weeks.
An effective digital marketing plan is a must for every organization.
- Team members will leave with a plan that is custom built for your organization's specific needs.
- Profit from a cost effective in-house marketing plan.
- Build a culture of best practices in digital marketing so that your products and services gain maximum exposure and reach their full potential.
- Create organizational value through this investment in your team.
This course is designed for professionals who possess a working knowledge of digital marketing and are now looking to expand on that knowledge, as well as on the discipline in general.
Prospective participants who currently practice digital marketing and are looking to deep dive into one or multiple methods may not be ideal for this course.
Organizations would leverage this program as a way to invest in the development for an in-house digital marketing strategy that would be 100% customized to meet their specific needs.
To register, participants will be able to enroll and pay online. Coming Soon!
Candidates who wish to discuss admission to the program before registering should request an appointment by calling 603-862-1998 or emailing Exec.Ed@UNH.edu.
D.J. is a lecturer of Digital Marketing at Peter T. Paul College of Business & Economics. He is director of strategy at Vital Design, a Marketing and Digital Agency in Portsmouth, NH. He has been working in the branding and digital marketing space since early 2000. He was a partner at Lightfin Studios from 2006.
D.J. received his B.S in Business Administration and his M.B.A. in Entrepreneurship/Entrepreneurial Studies from the Whittemore School of Business & Economics at the University of New Hampshire.
He works with clients to help formulate and execute brand strategies and tactics that drive revenue and meet business objectives. His experience enables him to understand client challenges and helps them develop brand and marketing strategies that grow their brand and online presence.